Rostock Furniture & Appliance
Donate-To-Enter Super Raffle
for the Benefit of The West Valley Humane Society Animal Shelter
Join us in making this summer the best summer ever for all of the animals in our community at the West Valley Humane Society Animal Shelter!
Rostock Furniture is offering tickets to enter our Super RUFF-le with over 25 grand prizes in exchange for your generous donations to the supplies box located here at our store.
We will be open & ready to collect your donations: Monday – Saturday between 10am and 5:00pm, starting on Wednesday, June 1st until 5:00pm on Wednesday, June 22nd.*
*Donations will be being accepted at the Grand Drawing as a “last-hurrah” up until about 30 minutes before winner’s are drawn.
only new & unused donations please
- Limited-ingredient food (adult, kitten & puppy)
- Plain wood pellets or cat litter
- Adult dog food
- Adult cat food
- Peanut butter – must be xylitol-free
- Cat treats (must be made in the U.S.A.)
- Dog treats (must be made in the U.S.A.)
- Cat toys
- Kong-type toys for dogs (non toxic, durable rubber toys with a hollow center)
- Powdered kitten formula (KMR)
- Powdered puppy Formula (Espilac)
- Canned kitten milk
- Canned puppy milk
- Soft stuffed toys for motherless kittens
- Towels (these items may lightly used or new)
- Soft blankets (these items may lightly used or new)
- Wet and dry kitten food
- Wet and dry puppy food
- Nursing bottles for kittens
- Nursing bottles for puppies
- Heating pads
- Germicidal bleach
- Rubber boots (all sizes)
- Copy paper
- Gallon, Sandwich, Snack and Quart size freezer bags
- Paper towels
- Trash can liners
- Scrub brushes
- Liquid laundry detergent and dish soap
- Large Squeegees
Donate items from these supplies lists for a chance to win!
Major Prizes Await:
- Gift Cards & MORE from all of your favorites, including: Dutch Bros, The Chop Shop, The Stil, Amano Mexican Restaurant & Fly Food Truck
- Food & Drink Vouchers + Awesome Goodies from: The Flying M, Idaho Pizza & The Human Bean
- Admission Passes and Certificates/fun fun fun from: The Rollerdrome Nampa & Indian Creek Plaza
- Gift Bags, Goodie Bundles & Swag from: Void Clothing Co, Barbarian Brewing Co, 2C Winedown, Abracadabra Antiques & a handful of others
- “Get What You Get” Tattoo-Roulette (work valued over $300) by Jay Garner at Gunshow Tattoo
- 2 Pet & Pals Portrait Photo Sessions with Cat at Love Club Boise (valued over $600)
- Specialty, personalized hair, skin & nail beauty treatments by the always lovely: Beau Monde Salon & Spa, The Glow Lab Boise, Panache Eagle, and Makeup & Eyebrows by Nyssa
- Interior Auto Reset from Anthony Friar, owner of Custom Auto Image and Refinery
- Free Individual State & Federal Tax Service from the one and only Jessi Riggs, from Stanwood & Riggs Accounting
- A Large Cozy Recliner & Luxury Sheet Set from yours truly, Rostock Furniture
- & MORE!!
All of the absolutely amazing prizes have been generously donated by our best FUR-iends/other local business owners in the area. This raffle was made PAW-ssible by all of them. Please show ‘em some luv!
Super Raffle Rules:
- There is no “Grand” or “1st, 2nd, 3rd place” prize order here. We know every single one of our prizes is a Grand, 1st Place prize! One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, right? So, to keep the drawing totally fair, each prize will be numbered and chosen at random, and each winner will be chosen at random. First, we will draw a prize, then we will draw a winner for that prize. Then we’ll draw another prize, then a winner for that prize. Then we’ll draw another prize and so-on-and-so-forth.
- A donation made to the supplies box = 1 raffle ticket entry. Simple as that. With that being said, anyone who is able to make multiple/very sizable donations may be awarded an additional ticket for entry at our discretion. After-all, the goal is to collect as many supplies for the animals as possible, so this only makes sense! We do though understand that not everyone is able to donate as much as they’d like to or as much as others can, so in a continued effort to keep the raffle fun & fair for everyone: we’ve made sure that there WILL be other ways to gain additional entries outside of making donations alone that will still be beneficial for West Valley Animal Shelter, but a donation is required in order to qualify for any additional entries.
- Participating businesses and representatives of our participating businesses are ALLOWED and encouraged to join in the fun and participate in donating to enter the Super Raffle. We’ll just make sure that in the event their name is drawn, they won’t win their own prize. Mostly because, like, how lame is that?
- You are NOT required to be present to win, but if you do not claim your prize 72 hours after being contacted another winner will be chosen.
We hope to see all of you soon!
Answers to your anticipated questions:
I’m not in a position to make a donation right now, but I still want to support the cause. Is there anything I can do?
Absolutely, yes! You can help us by 1. Spread the word about this event and share information about the donation drive with your friends and family members in person and online, and encourage those who can to donate! 2. Follow the West Valley Humane Society online and share information about their programs and available animals on your timeline. And lastly, 3. Talk to those around you about the importance of supporting our community by Adopting, Donating, and Volunteering at the West Valley Humane Society to help animals in need.
I don’t have time to pick up supplies. Can I make a cash donation?
Yep! We are able to accept your cash & check donations here. Please make your checks payable to: West Valley Humane Society.
Still have questions?